Welcome! Enroll Your Child With Us At Children’s Village
We look forward to working together with you as you enroll your child in Children’s Village — and throughout your child’s participation in our program. Here’s an overview of the enrollment process. You’ll also find our fees and forms.
Your child may be younger than 13 months to submit an application and to be placed on the waiting list for enrollment.
- Enrollment_Application March 2017(word doc)
- Enrollment_Application March 2017 (pdf)
- Child_Health_Report_PDF (must be completed by a physician)
- Eligibility Application for HS PKC March 2017 (word doc)
- Eligibility Application for HS PKC March 2017(pdf)
- 2017 2018 Fee Schedule March 2017
A gentle reminder that in order for your child to be enrolled in our program:
- Your toddler must be at least 13-months old
- Your preschooler must be at least 3-years old
To Ensure The Best Experience For Every Child
To ensure the best transition to Children’s Village for your child, we’ll meet with you for a personalized intake interview.